configure mpd/mpc in openwrt. music player in Ben NanoNote

Ignacio García Pérez iggarpe at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 05:40:37 EDT 2009

I never got ALSA to work on the A320 (dingux). Instead I tried OSS and as it
worked I forgot about ALSA. The OSS code, though, seems to be deprecated by
Ingenic and is very very very ugly and buggy. Had to make several fixes to
get sample rates other than S16_LE working. However, sticking to OSS because
"it just works" is probably only acceptable in the A320 case because it is
intended to be used as a gaming console and as such almost eveybody is using
the SDL, which dingux provides precompiled and configured for OSS.