Feedback re NanoNote from Santa Barbara Liux Users Group

Michael Shiloh michaelshiloh1010 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 14:08:00 EDT 2009

great feedback ron - thanks.

one comment: many usb to serial port adapters exist (some with excellent
linux support) so is a serial port really needed? sure, nice to have,
but given alternate uses for pins, space, resources, i'd give this up first.

otherwise i like and agree with everything your group observed.

thanks for the excellent writeup and thanks to your group for the
excellent analysis

michael