[Fwd: Rare Kit-Form Chumbys Inbound to the Maker Shed]

Carlos Camargo cicamargoba at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 20:17:17 EDT 2009

Hi

I've already had two chumbies, This kit have the same chumby components,
without case. We make some products based on cumby, the only available port
is the USB host. I remember that one frequent petition  on chumb's list was
the posiiblitity of buy one chumby without case.

I think that Nano can use this idea, for some products, we don't need the
keyboard, LCD or case, just the CPU, as use it as device's brain (as Ignacio
suggested some days ago), Nano can provide some hardware reference projects
for different applications for example one USB dongle with analog ports, or
one FPGA with many PWM for robotics, etc

Carlos

On Fri, Sep 11, 2009 at 5:05 PM, Michael Shiloh <michaelshiloh1010 at gmail.com

Carlos Iván Camargo Bareño
Profesor Asistente