About i2s BIT_CLK and SYNCD of NanoBen

ZhangJieJing kzjeef at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 06:45:04 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I 'm checking the initializing instruction of jz4740 sound driver of
NanoBen, I found I2S register AICFR.BCKD(jz4740 program manual 13.2.1) and
AICFR.SYNCD are set to 0  in jz4740 i2s driver.

these two bit's function are:
BCKD : BIT_CLK Direction. This bit specifies input/output direction of
BIT_CLK.
0  =  BIT_CLK is input from an external source.
1   =  BIT_CLK is generated internally and driven out to the CODEC.

SYNCD: SYNC Direction. This bit specifies input/output direction of SYNC in
I2S/MSB-justified format.
0  = SYNC is input from an external source.
1   = SYNC is generated internally and driven out to the  CODEC.

My question is :

what direction  the BIT_CLK and SYNC of ben was ? I just want to ensure the
is that right.

Since I have no *oscillograph*, so I cann't sure the CODEC and I2S works
fine or not, so I just check the init instruction of programming manual.

thanks.

---
Best regards,
Zhang Jiejing