Ben NanoNote booting

Michael Shiloh michaelshiloh1010 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 23:07:30 EDT 2009

These are pretty standard devices in the hobbyist world, due to the
popularity of the FTDI chip due to its ease of use and available drivers
for all 3 operating systems.

For instance, many Arduino derivitives use this level shifting FTDI
cable. Look at sources like adafruit, sparkfun, and even maker shed.

Michael