Couple of quick observations on the Ben NanoNote

Michael Shiloh michaelshiloh1010 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 12:48:43 EDT 2009

Yes, please do. To me, that would be a requirement.

As I told Steve last night: I'm a hard-core command line Linux geek, and
I know there are many like us. Not enough to support a business, but
enough to be the early users and evangelists.

If I had USB networking I would immediately have copied my calendar,
todo list, and shopping lists, all of which are plain text, into the
Ben. With vi and a command line, that's all I need.

Any chance you could do this this week? I'm showing the Ben at GadgetOff
next week, and it would be great.

Then onwards towards total victory!

Michael