Ben_Nanonote keyboard driver bug

Xiangfu Liu xiangfu.z at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 03:43:22 EDT 2009

Hi

with Dmitry's help, our keyboard is work.

we use the matrix_keypad.c driver. I found a problem.
for example. the keypad is like this: (part of keypad)
GPIO    GPIO    GPIO
|       |       |
a_______w_______u_____GPIO
|	|	|
|_______s_______j_____GPIO
|	|	|
Shift___Alt_____Ctrl__GPIO

first time press [Shift] + [a] it's output [a] not the [A]
second time press [Shift] + [a] it's output [A]. correct.
then all work fine.  but when I release the [Shift]. and press [a]
it's will also output big [A]. but if the midifier and character not
in same column GPIO. it will work fine.

other modifier all like this. same GPIO will cause problem.

I should look into the matrix_keypad.c to fix this, right?

Best Regards
--
Xiangfu Liu
Email: xiangfu at qi-hardware dot com