Dingoo linux

Carlos Camargo cicamargoba at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 07:57:40 EDT 2009

Hi Ignacio

I'm trying to save a dingoo linux on my custom board, but I have one
problem,

I can build successfully the uImage and save to NAND, the kenel boots, but I
cant get a serial console, the last message is:

mmc0:
 mmcblk0: p1 address 1234
mmcblk0: mmc0:1234 SA01G 995328KiB
 mmcblk0: p1 p2 p3
usb cable insert!
EXT2-fs warning (device mmcblk0p2): ext2_fill_super: mounting ext3
filesystem as ext2
EXT2-fs warning: mounting unchecked fs, running e2fsck is recommended
VFS: Mounted root (ext2 filesystem).
Freeing unused kernel memory: 156k freed

With the ingenic image kernel I can use the serial console, but with dingoo
kernel not, Dou you know why?

Best Regards

Carlos

--