projects.qi-hardware.com git repo read Permission.

ZhangJieJing kzjeef at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 01:42:22 EDT 2009

Wolfgang,

I think for anonymous access can add some description at source page -> How
To Get The Code<http://projects.qi-hardware.com/index.php/p/openwrt-xburst/source/help/>section
add some line like git clone git://url

Like this.

The team behind OpenWrt XBurst is using the *git* software to manage the
source code.
Command-Line Access

1. Authenticated, read-write
git clone git at projects.qi-hardware.com:openwrt-xburst.git
 2. Anonymous, read-only
git clone git://projects.qi-hardware.com/openwrt-xburst.git<http://projects.qi-hardware.com/_project-name_.git>

You may need to provide your SSH
key<http://projects.qi-hardware.com/index.php/preferences/>.
The synchronization of your SSH key can take a couple of minutes. You can
learn more about SSH key
authentification<http://www.google.com/search?q=public+ssh+key+authentication>
.

---