some more updates from the software part

Wolfgang Spraul wolfgang at qi-hardware.com
Sun Sep 20 21:13:50 EDT 2009

Wooow! All of this sounds great, congratulations!
What I am trying to do right now is a commit-log mailing list for the InDefero
git & svn repositories so it becomes easier to track progress as it happens
and start testing.
After that I probably need to look into automatic builds with images and
package repository on our servers.
Your news are definitely motivating here!
Wolfgang