WikiTravel and OpenZim

Ron K. Jeffries rjeffries at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 12:42:57 EDT 2009

Just learned that Brion Vibber CTO at MedaWiki is joining
Evan Promodoro's Status.net team:

http://status.net/2009/09/28/brion-vibber-joins-statusnet/

While that is a separate effort from WikiTravel, one might
hope it will not be all that hard to get an OpenZim dump
for NanoNote when qi-hardware team is ready.

In some ways, WikiTravel might be a more compelling
NanoNote app than Wipipedia.
---
Ron K. Jeffries