qi_avt2 v1.0 board status

Carlos Camargo cicamargoba at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 18:59:03 EDT 2009

Hello

Very beautiful pictures Adam!!!

I have two boards with 64MB and works fine, I have a little problem with the
LCD connector, I Think that this connector change its shape in the soldering
process, so I replace this connector in both boards by another one (thanks
Adam) and I can use both LCDs. I'm starting to test the sound and USB host
port. I'm attaching some Nano pictures [1] New Nano show openwrt Logo  [2]
Using a custom FTDI USB-serial (I think that we can provide this board with
a Nano developer version)  [3] With usb host connector attached

[1] http://downloads.qi-hardware.com/hardware/hacking/Nano_works.jpg
[2] http://downloads.qi-hardware.com/hardware/hacking/usb_serial.jpg
[3] http://downloads.qi-hardware.com/hardware/hacking/usb_host.jpg

Best Regards