inviting Joerg Reisenweber to our project

Wolfgang Spraul wolfgang at sharism.cc
Thu Apr 1 22:59:39 EDT 2010

Hi Joerg,
finally our project has grown to the point that I think we have enough
substance for you to have a chance for real activity...
So I want to use this opportunity to officially invite you to our copyleft
hardware project, to help us with your much needed industry experience,
electrical know-how, schematics review, and what not.

To those that don't know Joerg Reisenweber, he is an electrical engineering
wiz from Germany, and I had the pleasure to work with him at Openmoko.

He is available for electrical engineering consulting, and loves projects
that are open and fun. If you are looking for someone to hire on a project
basis, for schematics or electrical design review, production planning, or
general HW/SW and UI system architecture, you should contact him.

Our Qi copyleft hardware project doesn't have any serious money right now
so Joerg will help as a volunteer. Shall we be able to grow this into real
business, for sure we would be among the first ones to ask him to consider
some paid work for us.

Anyway, now is the time of the volunteers, and Joerg we are currently
working on two hardware design projects - Milkymist One and SAKC.
http://en.qi-hardware.com/wiki/Milkymist_One
http://en.qi-hardware.com/wiki/SAKC
Adam is working on bringing Milkymist One into the first ever small run this
month (April), so some feedback there would be more than welcome...
http://en.qi-hardware.com/wiki/Milkymist_One_run_1_schedule

I know you are an IRC junkie, so please also add our #qi-hardware channel
on freenode to the places you visit.
Will see you there, welcome to our project and Best Regards,
Wolfgang