inviting Joerg Reisenweber to our project

Carlos Camargo cicamargoba at gmail.com
Fri Apr 2 10:28:00 EDT 2010

Hi Joerg

I'm Carlos Camargo a Digital design teacher in Colombia, I'm working with
SAKC, I'm so glad you like SAKC, you have a lot experience with very complex
projects. Maybe, if you want, you can help us with this humble project. Our
goal with SAKC is recruit a lot of hardware developers and create a
community based on this board; create a easy to use development platform.
SAKC is a cheap two layers board, and all components are easy to mount at
hand, so any can build it :). I want that the people reproduce and modify
this board and help us  to spread it.

Welcome to our community

Best Regards

Carlos

On Fri, Apr 2, 2010 at 5:32 AM, joerg reisenweber <reisenweber at web.de>wrote:

[Wolfgang Spraul Fr  2. April 2010]:
> > Hi Joerg,
> > finally our project has grown to the point that I think we have enough
> > substance for you to have a chance for real activity...
> > So I want to use this opportunity to officially invite you to our
> copyleft
> > hardware project, to help us with your much needed industry experience,
> > electrical know-how, schematics review, and what not.
>

> Thanks very much for the invitation and warmhearted welcome, hope I'll be
> able
> to help. Whatever the question or task may be, don't hesitate to ask me.
>
> Good luck with Qi-hw, hope it'll become a great success story. Esp SAKC is
> project I like so much :-)
>
> cheers
> jOERG

Carlos Iván Camargo Bareño