wiki server problem

Wolfgang Spraul wolfgang at sharism.cc
Fri Apr 2 21:33:56 EDT 2010

> > What is wrong?
> i read before is seems the server is overload of visits :D

I don't think it was caused by load. The last few days we have about 1000
visitors per day, which it went down to after the launch news in mid-March.

I did see Carlos' edits in the mysql logs as 'slow queries', something was
definitely strange. Couldn't track it down fast so I just restarted mysql
and apache and Carlos could go on editing.
We will need to keep an eye on this, if anybody sees problems with the
server please holler...

Thanks for reporting this one!
Wolfgang