binary feed for qi packages

marc zonzon marc.zonzon at gmail.com
Sat Apr 10 17:42:56 EDT 2010

I have not seen any binary feed for packages developped by qi, so the
alternative seems to be, either you install the full rootfs from
qi-hardware with all packages, or if you want to build your own
rootfs, you have also to recompile from source all packages from
qi-hardware.

To have a binary feed would also allow to upgrade  package without
reflashing everything, the dependency system can take care of
compatibility.

Is there somewhere some repository that I have missed, otherwise why
not provide one?

Marc