binary feed for qi packages

marc zonzon marc.zonzon at gmail.com
Sun Apr 11 05:51:48 EDT 2010

On Sun, Apr 11, 2010 at 10:45 AM, Kristoffer Ericson
<kristoffer.ericson at gmail.com> wrote:

> I have a beta repository up on http://jlime.com/downloads/repository/muffinman/ipk/,
> its not complete and about a month old, but covers about 250MB of binaries.
>
> --
> Kristoffer Ericson <kristoffer.ericson at gmail.com>

Thank you Kristoffer

I knew your repository with ipk from 2010-10-02. But what is missing
is what package actually work, and with which kernel. I tried Jlime on
nano with your kernel and userspace and failed to boot, I also
builded kernel with openembedded, but cannot achieve to make it boot
the rootfs.

And I don't know anything about the present stae of Jlime port, no
info on Jlime site or forum.

May be you can tell a little more here. What is the state of the
kernel did you apply the ingenic and qi-hardware patches in
openembedded?

In the ipkg repository you seem to use xorg have you had any success
with it on Ben?
Do you use fpu in your binary?

Please tell us, and cross post on Jlime forum, it will be very usefull.

Marc