Pinguino ideas...

Xiangfu Liu xiangfu at sharism.cc
Sun Apr 11 23:00:09 EDT 2010

On 04/12/2010 06:50 AM, Ron K. Jeffries wrote:
> P.S. what is maximum bit rate for Nanonote serial?
>          do we have support for ctrl-S cntl-O flow control?

those are form ingenic data sheet:

• Two UART
       5, 6, 7 or 8 data bit operation with 1 or 1.5 or 2 stop bits, programmable parity (even, odd, or

       none)
       16x8bit FIFO for transmit and 16x11bit FIFO for receive data

       Interrupt support for transmit, receive (data ready or timeout), and line status

       Supports DMA transfer mode

       Provide complete serial port signal for modem control functions

       Support slow infrared asynchronous interface (IrDA)

       IrDA function up to 115200bps baudrate

       UART function up to 921.6Kbps baudrate