another way to reflash NanoNote.

Xiangfu Liu xiangfu at sharism.cc
Fri Apr 16 08:23:44 EDT 2010

Hi

I just fix the mtd write error, now the zImage-initramfs.bin
can flash kernel and rootfs now.

I try to flash bootloader with "mtd -e mtd0 write openwrt-xburst-qi_lb60-u-boot.bin mtd0"
there is no error with that. but the bootloader is not work.
so I disable the reflash bootloader in zImage-initramfs.bin.

keep working on the new issue.