USB keyboard with Nanonote? Or a joystick etc?

Ron K. Jeffries rjeffries at
Tue Apr 27 21:50:20 EDT 2010

How difficult would it be to make a USB keyboard
work with Nanonote? If so consider this hack:

Nanonote <--------------USB Keyboard
Nanonote serial <---> Arduino

In this case, conflict between Nanonote GPIO for certain
Nanonote keys and using Nanonote serial to send and receive
is resolved.

By the way, there's a project [1] for Arduino that creates
a virtual USB keyboard etc device. That's not needed
for my suggestion above but it's what got me thinking.

On a semi related note [2] would be a way to
interface a joystick etc to Nanonote for games
using e.g. Mame.

May 1,000 flowers bloom. And may they not ALL be dandelions.
Ron K. Jeffries