USB keyboard with Nanonote? Or a joystick etc?

Michael Shiloh michaelshiloh1010 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 17:06:06 EDT 2010

You got it exactly right.

The general solution would be back-to-back Teensies, but for the
Nanonote USB host option the former is sufficient.

You could write code on the Teensy that would do the host side
negotiation, and then just pass messages from one side to the other.

Obviously could be much more complicated, or less, depending on where
you wanted to invest your time, energy, and intelligence.