u-boot, kernel and rootfs

Mirko Vogt lists at nanl.de
Thu Apr 29 11:57:08 EDT 2010

On Tue, 2010-04-27 at 21:57 +0200, M. Dietrich wrote

> > > also most other openwrt kernels have inotify switched on, why is it
> > > off for the nn?
> > There's no special reason for it. Enabling inotify should be no problem
> > at all. May I ask what you'd like to realize with inotify enabled?
> i use debian on the system which depends on udev which in turn depends
> on inotify enabled in the kernel. same argument as above: to allow a
> broader varity of binaries just to run on the nano i would recommend to
> enable this feature.
> best regards,
> 	michael

inotify support is now enabled, got committed and will be included
within the next image going to be released.

This email address is used for mailinglist purposes only.
Non-mailinglist emails will be dropped automatically.
If you want to get in contact with me personally, please mail to:
mirko.vogt <at> nanl <dot> de