RF FSK Module Manufacturer in China

Carlos Camargo cicamargoba at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 22:15:03 EDT 2010

Hi Henry

I'm Carlos Right now we are working on a simple demo using hoperf modules,
I'm very excited with the possibilities using this modules, here  we work
with some Electric distributors , they always want to measure the Power Line
temperature remotely,  I think that your modules can make the work for us
:). On Ben we can add some interesting task for hoperf modules, I thinking
in a domotic device, so you can control your home from you nano :)

We will upload some videos when finish the demo.

Best Regards

Carlos

Carlos Iván Camargo Bareño
Profesor Asistente