ALSA Question & Answer & sndpeek ported (console version)

Rubén Berenguel ruben at mostlymaths.net
Wed Apr 7 15:46:33 EDT 2010

Hi again,

I already solved that problem (it was easy... my fault). I solved
several more problems, and it looks like I have sndpeek (in console
text mode, of course) ported to the Ben. The problem... Although I
think I was hinted at the answer a few days ago: Does the mic work? I
have raised its volume in alsamixer to the maximum, but sndpeek
doesn't register any output. It may be my fault (I had to patch the
main sndpeek.cpp to make it compile), but as sox's rec does not record
anything, it may be not. Any hints?

Thanks