Finding 3.3v on the board

Guylhem Aznar nanonote at guylhem.net
Sat Apr 10 13:21:09 EDT 2010

Hello

On Sat, Apr 10, 2010 at 09:14, cristian paul peñaranda rojas
<paul at kristianpaul.org> wrote:
>> http://en.qi-hardware.com/wiki/File:Hwmod_serial_2.JPG : 3.3V on C17
> What's the maximun/recomenden current that could be provided from this 3.3 pin?
> I'm planning plug a gps SIM548 on it and try it with gpsd or maybe also tangogps,
> but first i need make sure the nano can power it and is okay

I'd be interested to know, because I noticed some screen blinking on
my nanonote - it's more visible in gmenu than in console mode (unless
you try to view the screen from a low 45 deg angle), and let me
believe there could be power issues. This happened even before hooking
up to C17

BTW I found a spare led-diffusor white plastic when I opened my
nanonote to do the bluetooth surgery (pictures soon)
Is there a second one or was it just here by accident? Where does it goes?