Does Nanonote give any signal when battery is near shutdown voltage?

Wolfgang Spraul wolfgang at sharism.cc
Tue Apr 13 23:42:03 EDT 2010

Delbert,

> I'm going to mention the Nanonote on another mailing list to see if we
> can get any more takers.  Would like to see the project go forward and
> bring out the next version.  I'll make sure to point out that it "is a

Thanks for buying and and thanks even more for helping spread the story.
I think we are steadily making progress towards better and better
software, and the hardware design is and always was super stable anyway.

I totally agree with you that the software today is not end-user ready.
We get there...
Welcome to the project,
Wolfgang