How about... OpenWrt or similar on this 7-in $99 USD lappie

Ron K. Jeffries rjeffries at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 16:48:29 EDT 2010

Chris,
I do not disagree, on the other hand, as a ~practical~ matter
one can not YET restrict the netbooks etc one uses to strictly
copyleft (or even just plain "open") hardware.

Besides, someone (maybe nor Sharism) may start a project
to fully open one of these cheap little notebooks.

Nanonote is a fun device, well worth owning as (for now)
a nice little hacking platform. But I promise you that even
Wolfgang or Mirko do all their work using Nanonote.

A Debian or similar software on top of an el cheapo
lappie would be A Good Thing. (At least for me).
---
Ron K. Jeffries