Debian update

marc zonzon marc.zonzon at gmail.com
Sun Apr 18 10:01:36 EDT 2010

On Sun, Apr 18, 2010 at 3:17 PM, nebajoth <nebajoth at gmail.com> wrote:
> Marc,
>        Are you saying you have Debian working on the Nanonote?  Care to share
> instructions/uImages? :P

NO what I said if that all my custom kernels that boot OK with the
openwrt rootfs, never show the early boot messages.

I have not debian running, because I'm yet unable to execute code
dynamically linked comming from  debian-mipsel, either boot the
rootfs, executing with chroot, with  LD_LIBRARY_PATH or executing
directly with the loader. Only statically linked code, run.

People on asus WL-800 run a debian with an openwrt kernel so it must
be possible, but I don't know why it fails.

Marc