Open Course Ware

Wolfgang Spraul wolfgang at sharism.cc
Mon Apr 19 00:45:00 EDT 2010

Cristian Paul,

> I remenber i saw one day somewhere something saying the posibillity of using
> OCW in nanonote.
> So what ios OCW made off, videos, PDF, html?
> What are the plans to support it?

AFAIK OCW is mostly non-commercial licensed, I think my position on that is
clear. Are there parts of it that don't have the NC clause? Can someone help
us contacting them to remove NC?
For OCW the only thing I can imagine at this point is to ask them to remove the
NC restriction. They will ignore my mails, I move on to greener pastures :-)

The Wikimedia Foundation on the other hand is creating great free content, let's
focus on bringing that to the Nanos...
Wolfgang