How to suppress message: "Please wait while graphical environment is loading..."

Delbert Franz ddf at sonic.net
Mon Apr 19 09:48:09 EDT 2010

The content of the message is OK.  Because I have no
plans to use a graphical launcher at all, I just wanted
the message to not be there at all, either.  I would
be happy if the Nanonote just came up with a
consol prompt.  That's good enough to me.  I don't really
need the OpenWRT screen either but perhaps that should
be left to acknowledge that group:)

Thanks,
     Delbert Franz