USBBOOT with Slackware - usbboot firmware binaries (xburst_stage#.bin)

Wolfgang Spraul wolfgang at sharism.cc
Sat Apr 24 20:38:46 EDT 2010

Ernest,

> I was getting a 404 for all the binaries here:
> http://projects.qi-hardware.com/index.php/p/xburst-tools/downloads/

Oh wow, I'm sorry about that. I upgraded Indefero (the software behind our
projects server) to the 1.0 release yesterday but in the process broke the
link to all uploaded files. It should be back now.

> 2. Where can I download xburst_stage1.bin and xburst_stage2.bin to re-flash
> my Nanonote?

You can take them from the xburst_tools.tar.bz2 tarballs (I guess i386 and
amd64 should have the same binaries).

> 3. When will
> http://projects.qi-hardware.com/index.php/p/xburst-tools/downloads/ stop
> throwing 404s?

Hopefully now :-)

Thanks for the feedback, flashing Ben with Slackware would be awesome please
keep us posted,
Wolfgang