Steven

Wolfgang Spraul wolfgang at sharism.cc
Mon Apr 26 22:05:13 EDT 2010

Christoph,

> neither. So I suggest Qi create other plattforms (forum).

We have since setup a forum, using the new LiquidThreads software from
MediaWiki. You are very welcome to post there, give the link to customers
for support, etc:

http://en.qi-hardware.com/forum

I realized the homepage did not have a directly link to the forum, so I've
added it. By the way: The entire wiki, including homepage, is editable by
anyone, including anonymous edits!
What I am still missing on the homepage right now are news, roadmap and
something like "what's hot right now" so people know where the action is.
Will get there...
Wolfgang