weird keyboard problems

Guylhem Aznar nanonote at guylhem.net
Tue Apr 27 18:26:34 EDT 2010

Hello

Today I tryied to play again with the nanonote. I've experimented
weird problems :
 - the blue numbers no longer work, either in console mode or gmenu2x
directfb apps
 - the shift key no longer work either
 - alt does not seem to work either
 - the red key and every other key work however.

Consequence : I can't ctrl-switch to another console. I can't type
number or some symbols like pipe.

There's no dumpkey binary, so I can't confirm if it is a hardware or a
software problem. I've always been carefull with the serial port
soldering, and I see nothing evident on the motherboard. I'm stuck
:-((

Any idea or suggestion to confirm the problem?

Guylhem