10 04 29 RF FSK Module Manufacturer in China --- Hope Microelectronics Co., Ltd.

Henry hptrade at hoperf.com
Thu Apr 29 03:57:49 EDT 2010

Dears,

I'm Henry, the sales representative in charge of the Asian markets from Hope Microelectronics Co., Ltd, which is a ten-year-old manufacturer of digital pressure sensors, RF FSK IC & modules, RF wideband transistors, SAW filters & resonators.

Mr. Wolfgang from Sharism has ever been to our company and bought some RF transceivers for his Ben NanoNote project. It's our pleasure to get involved in such a promising innovation of high tech.

Mr. Wolfgang introduced his interesting communication channel to me, so I'm trying to get some surprise.

Our module RFM12B-433S2(above pic.) is a half-duplex FSK transceiver module whose size is 16.1*15.9*2.2mm. Its maximum data rate can reach 115.2Kbps. With Tx power of 5dBm and Rx sensitivity of -105dBm, it can cover a range of 100-200m in the open air according to our test. For more information, you can find at http://www.hoperf.com/rf_fsk/rfm12b.htm

Any questions about how to operate the module are welcome through E-mails to this address: hptrade at hoperf.com.

We, HopeRF, hope our RF modules are helpful to interconnecting all Ben NanoNote one day.

Thanks & Regards,
Henry
-------------------------------
Hope Microelectronics Co., Ltd.
Add: 4/F, Block B3, East Industrial Area, OCT, Nanshan,
        Shenzhen, Guangdong, China (Post Code: 518052)
Tel: +86-755-82973805 ext:829
Fax: +86-755-82973550
Mobile: +86-1348-075-1237
E-mail: hptrade at hoperf.com