Will be useful a FM radio receptor on SAKC and next NANO version.

Guylhem Aznar nanonote at guylhem.net
Thu Apr 29 14:09:33 EDT 2010

Hello

On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 12:37, Ron K. Jeffries <rjeffries at gmail.com> wrote:
> I assume the cost of adding FM chip would be small.
> (It has to be due to the very cheap devices that use it)
> If so, I  would like to see you add it to SAKC.
> Use case: recording my favorite FM broadcast.

I think we all have radio needs. What would be more interesting would
be general radio-capabilities, transmission and reception, a la GNU
radio - with support for regulated bands available through addons.

Personally, I wouldn't have any use for radio reception, but radio
transmission of my MP3 collection would be helpful.

Guylhem