Audio settingns for next release.

Mattes Sarcander info at risom.de
Mon Aug 2 03:56:00 EDT 2010

Xiangfu Liu <xiangfu at sharism.cc> wrote:

Really?
Then I appearently have done something additionally and forgot
afterwards. I have it in my /etc/rc.local and did not have to unmute it
ever since.

Anyway, compiling it in seems to be the best solution.  I don't expect
many Nanonote users to switch soundcards ;)

cheers,
Mattes

--

http://risom.de/index.php/NanoNote/