New 'joe' package

Wolfgang Spraul wolfgang at sharism.cc
Mon Aug 2 17:33:59 EDT 2010

Xiangfu,

> IMO, I think change the package name with "qi" prefix is better.
> then we can build openwrt's joe and qipackage's qijoe at same
> time.

Why would we want that? We don't want to fork every package only
because we have some patches.

> and if "qi" prefix packages goto upstream. then we just remove
> it form qipackage.

So it's still 'joe' (in this case), plus some patches, and then those
patches are being submitted upstream, just as David and you are already
doing it now.

Maybe I'm missing something, but I cannot see the reason for renaming
packages.
Wolfgang