Sourcing Xilinx Spartan-6

Adam Wang adam at sharism.cc
Fri Aug 6 01:59:44 EDT 2010

Hi,

Just came back from distributor, here's some info to share with list.

1, got 50pcs of XC6SLX45-2FGG484C back and now in our inventory.
2, since this distributor currently doesn't want that what their name with
connection to their current stocks publicly, so i can only share what p/n of
Spartan-6 they have now:

  a) XC6SLX16-2FTG256C, mp product, 1 tray with 90pcs
  b) XC6SLX16-2CSG324C, mp product, 1 tray with 90pcs
  c) XC6SLX45-2FGG484C, mp product, 0.5k, and another batch will be arrival
in October
  d) XC6SLX45T-2FGG484C, mp product, 1 tray ( not sure how many pcs )

  above items, they will always keep at least one tray of safe stock in
their warehouse excepts. This means we now can get them within 1~2 weeks
with some paper works and their internal financial processes. Item c) they
have firm customer here, so will always keep 0.5k saft stock in their
warehouse. Spartan-6 series products started mp from this July. Due to
initially tight supply of mp stage for global distributors everywhere, they
recommended always book a set of tray request in advance. This is
reasonable. Even if they wanted to book US Xilinx for stocks before, there's
no bulks we can easily get other new p/n unless later mp situation are more
clear and stable, and people can get them at Digikey or else. Or we have
firm few qty on demand.

So just share this with whom wants to use Xilinx Spartan-6 at prototype
stage.
Thanks,
Adam