6LoWPAN -- IPv6 over LoW Power wireless Area Networks

Werner Almesberger werner at openmoko.org
Tue Aug 10 11:37:54 EDT 2010

cristian paul pe?aranda rojas wrote:
> Wich SPI are you planning to use? i was thinking use two gpio ports and
> bitbanging,
> may be you have a better idea? :)

I haven't really decided yet, but it will probably have to be
bit-banging.

If performance is really bad, I'd try the hardware-accelerated SPI,
but then there's the problem that all the SPI lines are already
assigned to the keyboard.

By the way, these are the unassigned GPIOs I found:

U1A: PD25/TX (TP75),
  GPB17 (NC), GPB18 (TP23), GPB30 (TP25), GPB27 (NC), GPB28 (NC)
U1C: GPC8 (TP35), GPC9 (TP36), GPD15 (TP38)

The ones marked "NC" aren't accessible, but the ones with a TP are
free to play with.