Uses for the Ben Nanonote

David Reyes Samblas Martinez david at tuxbrain.com
Tue Aug 10 16:19:51 EDT 2010

I propose use Hans analisis to do a Wikipage with the items to
fullfill on a usre oriented distribution to become  ready.
Thanks Hans I think you have collected a alot of sparce information
arround here for a while and focused in  very structured way.
Of course we are talking about frontend but all in all is what user
will see when it power up the device