SD card, e2fsck

Xiangfu Liu xiangfu at sharism.cc
Tue Aug 10 21:15:11 EDT 2010

On 08/11/2010 12:49 AM, Rubén Berenguel wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> When for some reason I have to unproperly shutdown my Nano, from a
> booted SD card I get an alert (in the kernel log) with the next

what is the kernel alert message?

> boot... and then it hangs. I can't boot from the SD card I the system
> was not properly shut down. And if I remember correctly, OpenWRT does
> not have e2fsck, thus I can't check it from the nano itself (booting

we should add the "e2fsck" to system. :)

> from the SSD) and then rebooting from the SD card. I need an external
> computer with a microSD reader. Which is somehow a PITA. Any idea why
> this happens?

you can't shutdown your NanoNote by press [power] button, right?
have you try the command "halt" "poweroff" ?

can you check if the "fn-keys" running in your system? like:
  ps aux | grep fn
  622 root 732 S fnkeys /dev/input/event0

can you paste all the kernel log message.

thanks for report.

--
Best Regards
Xiangfu Liu