Open source CPUs?

David Reyes Samblas Martinez david at tuxbrain.com
Tue Aug 17 18:10:52 EDT 2010

common guys, even his author recognice he has done that for nostalgic reasons:

"TTL rather than FPGA. My reasons here pretty much boil down to
"because that's what I want to do."  FPGAs do sound fun, but I really
am drawn towards using technology that is similar to that which was
current when I first became introduced to computers.  Perhaps for
Magic-2...."

Is like to backup with 5 1/4" magnetic disks just for pleasure, your
geekness points will rise a lot but not practical at all, want to
learn computer architecture and even participate in an free project?
buy a SIE or Milkymist and bet for the future.