Feedback on new image, Jlime, etc.

Wolfgang Spraul wolfgang at sharism.cc
Fri Aug 27 00:57:06 EDT 2010

Uwe,
sounds like you are really taking off now! Only missing that you
try Gentoo or Iris :-)

> I reflashed my nanonote with the 'latest' yesterday; so I have the
> version 26-08 of OpenWRT running. It looks somewhat nicer, with the
> smaller fonts, the keyboard bindings, etc. It is far from being
> 'really useful', though; but that's not the intention neither, I
> guess.

There are serious regressions in that release as Mirko wrote, for
example I think all SDL apps will not work. But the intention is
definitely to make it useful, why not? What does the intention
appear to be for you?

Congrats on getting Jlime and Debian to work!
Wolfgang