Unbrick

Wolfgang Spraul wolfgang at sharism.cc
Sun Aug 29 01:07:33 EDT 2010

Uwe,

> Having done it a good number of times by now, it is actually quite
> easy. It always succeeds in the first, or latest, the second time
> the USB is plugged.

Yes, that sounds about right :-)

> If you prefer, we can take out the soldering solution.

Yes I suggest so. Werner brought it up but in the bigger context
here I find this suggestion quite risky and not helpful. People
who get to that point after going through the Unbrick page should
ask for help, not solder. At least that's what the page should say.
If they want to solder and think that's the right thing for them,
nobody will stop them anyway.

Wolfgang