Toolchain compiling

Xiangfu Liu xiangfu at sharism.cc
Tue Aug 31 23:05:13 EDT 2010

On 08/27/2010 04:11 AM, Marco Castorina wrote:
>>   $git fetch -a
>> >   $git  checkout xburst
>> >   $git pull origin xburst

Hi Marco
those commands is for update your GIT. (if the upstream have update)

> I followed the guide, so I started from scratch with
>
> $ git fetch origin
> $ git checkout --track -b xburst origin/xburst
> $ scripts/feeds update -a && scripts/feeds install -a
>
> Should I run the commands you suggest anyway?

only the upstream have updated. then we should update our local git.

> I noticed as well that there were two version of the
> mipsel_gcc...

if we have the gcc or uClibc we will have more toolchina under build_dir/
like:
 toolchain-mipsel_gcc-4.3.3+cs_uClibc-0.9.32
 toolchain-mipsel_gcc-4.3.3+cs_uClibc-0.9.30-1

Best Regards
Xiangfu Liu
http://www.nanonote.cc