Using swap, ext4, and the gcc-mips native compiler on the Ben--they all work!

Bart bart.bes at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 02:28:51 EST 2010

On Fri, Dec 3, 2010 at 07:40, Sergey Kvachonok <ravenexp at gmail.com> wrote:

 I think libvorbis/libtremor benchmarking would give

> similar results, so I'd avoid libmpg123 and libvorbis in any media
> software on NanoNote.

I have in fact experienced that with nlove, when linked with libvorbis it
kept getting
buffer underruns and could not play back anything at a decent rate, often
spending the same time on decoding in silence as playing, however, when I
switched to libtremor I immediately got real-time smooth playback.

Bart