ssh disconnect

Juan José Díaz Vecchio jjdive at gmail.com
Sun Dec 5 01:50:07 EST 2010

I can confirm this, it just happens once on each reboot, after the boot
process is complete. There is a service that restarts the connection? or
maybe something is touching the usb0 interface on the final stages of the
boot process?

Thanks in advance for any help!

2010/11/22 Carlos Camargo <cicamargoba at gmail.com>

> Hi
>
> I have a problem with ssh connection, always I reboot BEN or SIE and make a
> new ssh connection the connection freeze and I need to make a new
> connection. Why ? How can I resolve this problem?
>

> Carlos
>

> --
> Carlos Iván Camargo Bareño
> Profesor Asistente
> Departamento de Ingeniería Eléctrica y Electrónica
> Universidad Nacional de Colombia
> cicamargoba at unal.edu.co

Juan José Díaz Vecchio
Estudiante Ing. Mecatrónica
Grupo Ceimtun
Departamento Ing. Mecánica y Mecatrónica
Universidad Nacional de Colombia