ssh disconnect

Cristian Paul Peñaranda Rojas paul at kristianpaul.org
Sun Dec 5 09:23:17 EST 2010

On Sun, Dec 05, 2010 at 01:50:07AM -0500, Juan José Díaz Vecchio wrote:
> I can confirm this, it just happens once on each reboot, after the boot
> process is complete. There is a service that restarts the connection? or
> maybe something is touching the usb0 interface on the final stages of the
> boot process?

I bet the issue is on your PC, as some popular distros around will try
to automatically setup you news usb0 interface after you configured,
so try to set the static values in:

 /etc/network/interfaces

This last works for debian based ones, not sure for the rest
In any case just wait until dhcp try giveup :)