ssh disconnect

Juan José Díaz Vecchio jjdive at gmail.com
Sun Dec 5 12:18:32 EST 2010

Uwe you're right, that's the problem here as well. I have been reading for a
while, for those of you who use ubuntu or debian like distros, it's pretty
easy to solve the issue just by adding iface eth1 inet manual to
/etc/network/interfaces so the NetworkManager daemon won't try to assign an
IP with dhcp.

I'm trying to do the same in archlinux, so if anyone knows the trick, or i
get with it... the first thing that happens :P.

Thanks all of you!

2010/12/5 Cristian Paul Peñaranda Rojas <paul at kristianpaul.org>

> On Sun, Dec 05, 2010 at 01:50:07AM -0500, Juan José Díaz Vecchio wrote:
> > I can confirm this, it just happens once on each reboot, after the boot
> > process is complete. There is a service that restarts the connection? or
> > maybe something is touching the usb0 interface on the final stages of the
> > boot process?
>
> I bet the issue is on your PC, as some popular distros around will try
> to automatically setup you news usb0 interface after you configured,
> so try to set the static values in:
>
>  /etc/network/interfaces
>
> This last works for debian based ones, not sure for the rest
> In any case just wait until dhcp try giveup :)

Juan José Díaz Vecchio
Estudiante Ing. Mecatrónica
Grupo Ceimtun
Departamento Ing. Mecánica y Mecatrónica
Universidad Nacional de Colombia