New Ben Nanonote Case (Castle)

Cristian Paul Peñaranda Rojas paul at kristianpaul.org
Mon Dec 6 17:51:30 EST 2010

On Mon, Dec 06, 2010 at 11:27:22AM -0500, Carlos Camargo wrote:
> Hi
> Maybe this is my last email because of that, I'm join this list looking for
> hw developers, but, I prefer write to Sebastien, Adam, or Werner directly.

Your are FREE to do it, but consider you are part of a comunity
called Copyleft Hardware, remenber??

Private mail, oh sure go !! and lets use disclosure things a bit more all days
thats not a good play i think, mostly if you are complanining for more
devel discussions, well lets start then, is not that the point?